Wednesday, October 9, 2013

If your wardrobe could roar

I love animals, they are absolutely beautiful, but wearing clothing that reflect them was not something I thought I would EVER wear. I am fine with wearing bold and bright colors, but animal prints are out of my comfort zone.

A few months ago, I got a pair of shoes with a little bit of leopard spot accent. It was barely noticeable, but my girls kept telling me that they loved it when I wore my leopard shoes. Then I noticed this fall a big trend on animal prints, really it's everywhere.  I got some rubber boots for 2 of the girls and they are zebra prints and of so cute.

Purse, boots, scarf ~ payless shoes store

When looking around for some boots, also another hot item this fall, found the prettiest scarf and cutest purse to go with the boots. 


 Stepping out of your comfort zone it not easy, but it is so much fun.

What would be one fashion item that you have been wanting to try but haven't dared yet?



pleated poppy

17 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I don't know that there's anything I haven't tried that I really want to try...except a few things that are way too expensive! I think I'm fairly brave with fashion, but I don't usually feel like spending very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire your boldness when it comes to fashion :-) I find that sometime you can find some of those really expensive pieces when thrift shopping!

      Delete
  2. I love that you stepped out of your comfort zone, and you rocked it!! Loving the leopard scarf! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i really love those sunglasses :)) and the leopard rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the scarf and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf and boots too!
    Sorry I missed you this week...I should have called further ahead so we could make some plans. Oh well...next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nelleke, we should definitely get together next time!!!!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the tip on where to get that scarf because I WANT ONE! Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonus they are on SALE right now, so super affordable :-)

      Delete
  7. Oh I love leopard! It's such a fun trend that you can wear however you want - little pieces or even a whole dress! The purse and scarf are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah! I love animal prints! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete