Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Are you in the mood to get yourself organized?

Photo credit here and from I heat organizing website

School has started, fall weather has arrived and I'm in the mood for cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing. Are you feeling it too? I do the spring and fall cleaning. With busy little kids, this task needs to be done twice a year. or maybe it is just in my house. 

I have many plans and ideas, and pinterest is a great source of inspiration for new ways to keep thing organized

I will come here once a week, on Tuesday and share what I am doing, or planning to do etc.So lets start this journey on getting this home, blog, homeschool and life a bit more organized.




For this weeks project:


  •  I plan to go through the girls clothes, switch from summer ( and store them away) to fall/winter (and donate/throw away what we can't use). 


How about you, what are you planning to organize this week?

14 comments:

  1. Right now I need to organize my bedroom. I just have too much going on there because it is not just used for sleep right now. I love organizing though and yes, the start of school definitely gets me in the mood, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do that room too, seem to always be the last one on my list!

      Delete
  2. I would love to switch out my girls' clothes, but I fear we have a good six weeks (at least!) of warm temperatures left. If I put out their fall clothes, they'll still wear them and be sweltering, just because they're different than what they've been wearing for months. :) I did organize some of my closet over the weekend, though. I look forward to reading more about your organizing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, our weather for Sept is all over the place, warm-ish to cold, wind and rain. So I try to keep a few item to transition from summer to fall

      Delete
  3. I'm still working on organizing our homeschool. I'm using these days before our official start (at the beginning of the Fall season) to test out what works, and do some simple beginning lessons. I'll post soon about my plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually a really organized person, but this year things have been pretty crazy. My husband just went back to school and we are still trying to figure out how to adjust to that. Our house has become a reflection of that :( Hopefully we'll get it all figured out soon though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes life changes does have a effect on our home! Good luck on getting your home back the way you want :-)

      Delete
  5. I need to get last year's school papers and artwork in order: throw out what we don't need (don't tell the girls), and keep the ones we love. I should have done this a long time ago, but you know how that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am organizing Alex and Emma's clothes, meaning, I am putting a bunch of clothes in a bag to take to Value Village and some in a box to take to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am boxing up a bunch of Emma's too-small clothes to bring over to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to organize...this week can I say I'm just trying to maintain. I recently organized my sewing room, so maintaining it is definitely my goal. I can mess it up in there really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get into my cupboards, drawers, and closets. ;-)

    ReplyDelete